Thursday, December 17, 2015

Spectre official premier in Mongolia

Hello everyone!  I have been super busy with my latest works. Here are my photos from James Bond Spectre"s official premier in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. I helped for delivering VIP invitations with actor Orgil. It was pleasure working with Range rover, Omega and Heineken brands. These companies are official sponsor for James Bond Movie world wide. We held this premier in newly opened "Gegeenten" center. The whole premier included one hour show before and after movie.

Photos by Orshih
With the Bond guy "Orgil"

Invitation delivery by us
With lovely Sodgerel-Founder of Buro 24/7 online magazine

Porsche dealer
With the owner of Huyndai "Enkhmandakh"

Owner of Rorsche dealer James

official sponsor Range Rover
With the parliament member Zorigt

With Odko
With the Parliament member Oyungerel
Rap singer Quiza
With Founder of ARD "Gankhuyag"
Singer Bachka

Invitation delivery process
Offical sponsor Heineken

At the premier
I only have one pic from the event.
Hot bond models :)
(Dresses designed by me)

Special edition for the movie
Official sponsor




<3 Una

2 comments:

FelyM said...

you look fab....amazing pics..thanks for sharing this interesting event
kisses

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

you looked fab for each event!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!